Dr. Christoph Rohloff
Following his career as conflict analyst, Christoph entered business as assistant to the board, business developer and managing director in the machinery industry.
He designed and coordinated international restructuring and M&A projects and introduced reporting and risk management systems.
Since 2003, Christoph is consulting organizations on how to successfully realize complex change and transition. His focus is on risk-based analyses, management systems and post merger integration.
Since 2009 Christoph is also teaching management courses at the European Business School.
Working languages: German (native), English (fluent)
- B.A. Comparative Culture Studies, Sophia University Tokyo
- M.A. Political Science, History,
Japanese Studies, Univ. Heidelberg
- Executive M.B.A. Entrepreneurial Management at Steinbeis Univ. Berlin
- Dr. phil. at Univ. Duisburg-Essen (“Conflict and systemic change”)
- Cert. business mediator (BMC Oboth)
- Cert. Systemic consultant in change processes (ISB Wiesloch)
- Cert. Risk manager (TÜV Süd)
- Senior research fellow for conflict and crisis studies at Univ. Heidelberg and Duisburg-Essen
- Chairman Heidelberg Institute for International Conflict Research
- Business Development at Metronic AG, Printing & Coding Systems
- Board Director at Metronic Printing & Coding Ltd., UK
- Senior Consultant at IFOK GmbH – Institute for Organizational Communication
- Since 2009: Senior Lecturer at the European Business School
- Since 2007: Partner frankfurter gruppe Unternehmenentwicklung
Expertise & focus
- Systemic consulting in change processes
- Project coaching and project management training
- Change consulting in restructuring and post merger integration processes
- Quality, risk and innovation management
- Facilitation, mediation and conflict management
- Training and coaching for teams and leaders