From 2006-2012 a senior organisational development and change management consultant for the GIZ based in Eschborn. Responsible for direct consulting in selected international projects, the development and implementation of change management tools and instruments for GIZ projects, as well as training of senior managers in strategy and change management.
Prior to this a freelance organisational development and management consultant in international development as well as European and international commercial and non-profit clients.
Parallel to this a tutor for strategic management and international consulting on international MBA courses at universities in the UK and Germany.
Working languages: English (native), German (fluent), Spanish (fluent)
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- MSc.(Econ.) – Master of Economics and Social Studies (Development Policy and Planning)
- BA (Hons.) – Politics and Philosophy
- as well as short course qualification in group dynamics, the process oriented leadership of groups, systemic organisational consultancy and systemic coaching
- 1988 – 1990: Manager in development projects in Latin America
- 1991 – 1993: Service delivery and Quality Manager in NHS, Wales (UK)
- 1994 – 2000: Freelance management and training consultant in European and international management projects
- 2000 – 2003: Organisational and Management Consultant with HLP (Hirzel Leder and Partner ) Frankfurt
- 2004 – 2006: Freelance International Organisational Consultant, Philippines
- 2006 – 2012: Senior Consultant GIZ Competence Centre for Change Management and Development Approaches
- Since 2016: Partner frankfurter gruppe Unternehmensentwicklung
Expertise & focus
- Systemic Change Management in International Contexts, especially in the areas of Strategy Development and Implementation, Design and Management of Learning Processes, Capacity Assessment and Development
- Leadership and Management Development
- Personal and Team Coaching, Moderation, Event Design
- Project Management, Design and Results’ Oriented Evaluation Systems
- Product and Methodological Development for International Consultancy Contexts